AIK MOH QHSE POLICY
Aik Moh Group is committed to adding value to our clients by delivering product and service excellence and providing a safe place of work for all its employees and subcontractors.
Aik Moh Group adopts and implements an integrated Quality, Environmental, Health & Safety Management System complying with the ISO 9001:2015, ISO 14001:2015 & BS OHSAS 18001:2007 Standards.
The Top Management and Staff of Aik Moh Paints & Chemicals Pte Ltd are committed to:
- Consistently meeting clients’ satisfaction through providing quality products and service excellence
- Ensuring that all projects are always delivered on time, as specified by the clients.
- Complying with all applicable legal and other requirements.
- Managing QHSE impacts and associated risk arising from its operations and ensuring all the employees are trained, competent and aware of the potential hazards and associated risk within the workplace.
- Achieving sustainable development by pro-actively and systematically
- Minimize and manage waste generation
- Prevent Pollution
- Prevent environmental risk and damage
- Seeking continual improvement of Quality, Environmental & Occupational Health and Safety performance through monitoring and review of set objectives and targets.
- Communicating this policy and instilling upon all employers/ contractors that QHSE is a collective responsibility. Encouraging active participation of all employees/contractors in all QHSE related matters
- Continually seek to improve in the areas of Quality Health, Safety and Environment related disciplines in all its endeavours
The Company also undertakes to build its employees awareness in key SGSecure Tenets and aims to strengthen the vigilance and resilience of the workplace to withstand terror attacks, and other situations that may adversely affect the harmonious working relationship of our workplace